Journey of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey of the Shinobi

Start out as a genin decide wether you want to be good or evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Naruto: Shinobi Path
Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am by Inushi Yakura

» Empty Room((._. i'm all awone in here))
Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 am by Asayina Kuronomi

» Site Reconstruction
Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am by Kage

» Lookie!
Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 pm by Inushi Yakura

» :3 so very bored!:D
Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 am by Kage

» Ramen shop
Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm by Kage

» Side streets
Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am by Kage

» Kage's House
Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am by Neon

» Training
Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 am by Kage

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Small Shop in the Mist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Small Shop in the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:57 pm

-flickers in with Kendiel right in front of the shop- Remember this place?
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 342
clan/bloodline : Uchiha
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:59 pm

"Are you kidding me, my first tat was done here babe" Laughs looking at the window "Hasnt changed one bit now has it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Nope. None at all. -opens the unlocked door and walks in calling- Ji? You here?
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:12 pm

I walk in behind you "Hes in the back jackin it, as usual" I grin laughing and he comes out of the back wiping his hands with a towel as he was only working with ink. I laugh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:22 pm

-chuckles gently- Hey man. Think you can tat me up again? -takes off my long jacket all my tattoos except the ones on my leg showing and looks at him. You notice the big word "KENDIEL" etched in red ink on my back running off of the sword that's stabed through a black rose-
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:10 pm

Ignores the tat on your back as I go to sit down on a chair to wait for you to finish and I speak to the guy "Make sure she feels a lot of pain" Laughs
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:50 pm

Hey Ji. Fix the tat at the bottom while you're at it. Do a copy of my saber over the red. And I want "Black Phantom Butterfly" on my neck. -sits down in his chair for my neck tat-
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Looks through all the tatty books with sharingan as I just sit in one spot making it look I am watching you and Ji
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:21 pm

He works on my tat and I glance over at you.

What're you thinking about?
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:26 pm

"Nothing" Keeps looking straight as I keep scanning all the books then slightly grins
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:30 pm

-chuckles and looks back down again- If you say so. Ouch! Shit Ji. Too deep.

Ji just chuckles and wipes off the blood away from the tat finishing it.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Keeps sitting in one spot watching you and Ji now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:46 pm

-gets out of the chair when he finishes and then walks over to his table laying down on my stomach looking over at you as he gets started on refixing my tat- So what are your plans for the organization now? And do you have any missions currently for me and the rest of the Phantoms?
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:52 pm

"I might, as of right now, we are here and the organization is just fine, my clone is handing out assignments right now as I instructed him to do. You are currently on an assignment right now, phase 1, new tattoo, phase two, take out this guy here" Holds up a photo of somoene who was supposedly killed 2 months ago "The organization was supposed to have killed him, the former boss was paid off by him to say he was dead. He is your assignment. Careful cause he does use Ice style jutsus and he does it well." Places the photo down as Ji does what he does best, ignore us and tats you up
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Mafia connection? -glances over at the photo-
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Laughs "Much more then that. He is the brother of the leader so make sure to not get caught or leave anything that would link back to the organization or yourself."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:21 pm

You got the rest of the ends tied up. I don't want some chick interferring.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:42 pm

"You dont have to worry about anything, just do your job and you will get paid well, screw up and you are as good as dead"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:48 pm

I got you. -winces in pain as Ji finishes the tat-
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Still sitting looking straight ahead "Ji, I need you to finish a certain tattoo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:04 pm

-sits up and rubs the edge of my back around the new tat-
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:08 pm

"Great job on her tat Ji, as usual" Looks at you and grins "Looks like you got room for a few more on you"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:12 pm

Yeah I know. Barely any room though. What do you think? What else? -looks at you-
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:13 pm

Thinking for a moment "Hey, how about a small grizzly bear, that suits you a lot. Mean, grouchy, and doesnt take shit from nobody" Laughs
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Haha. Way to be an ass. -giggles-
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:18 pm

Alters your words "Thanks, I know I have an incredible ass"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Yeah you wish. -chuckles-
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:31 pm

"My turn for a tat" Pulls out three times the amount the tat is worth handing to Ji looking at you "I sorta missed that, did you say you wish you could have my sweet ass?" Laughs
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Shut up pretty boy and go get your tat. -pushes you over to the chair walking over taking my own seat looking through several weapondry mags-
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Takes off my top laying down, a tat on the upper half not finished yet, and the other tats around from long ago, Ji looks at it and grins "About damn time I get to finish this peice of art Kujo" I glare back, then chuckles "I told you how many times now, only one person is allowed to call me that" He begins his work making sure I feel pain, for you of course and I just keep a straight face
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:58 pm

-chuckles- Kujo?
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Rolls my eyes "Long story behind it" Ji jabs me and speaks - Go ahead and tell it, we got lots of time - he laughs and I speak as I look at you "Do you want to hear it?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:17 pm

I got nothing better to do. -still flips through the mag-
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:54 pm

"Good, well, a long time ago when I first joined up with the bounty hunters I had this one mission, I only had level three tamoe at that time. There was three of us on that mission. We had to assassinate three guys and take their place, believe it or not, Ji here was the leader of our team." Looks at you with a grin "Bet you never knew that did you. well anyway my orders were to kill someone and take his identity, first part of the plan. I didnt even bother to read the reports about who he was. I went into the building where the next part of the plan would take effect, go up to top floor opening up the third window from the left of the building. my sister was there as well, but she was not a bounty hunter, she was a hired assassin at the time supposed to kill someone. I found out that I killed and took the Identity of her target and was inside of his room. Ji here was in the bathroom linking to the room I was in jakin it like usual." Ji jabs me hard-Ooops, sorry Kujo- I continue "Damn it Ji, careful or I will kill you, anyway" Looks back at you again "I was sitting with my back to the window and in comes someone quietly and stabbed me through the shoulder with a chakra blade, the kind that paralyzes the whole body, Ji came out of the bathroom and looks at her and she hit him with a paralyzing chakra blade as well. I had already transformed to look like Kujo and she nearly killed me then and there, luckily I was able to convince her I was me, or I would have been buried as Kujo. Kujo was one ugly MF too, unlike me, who is so drop dead gorgeous. These two have called me Kujo since that day." Ji laughs - That is not what happened, almost done your tat Kujo, you ugly MF-he chuckles
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:02 pm

I can believe that. Your sister and I used to work together like it was nobodies business. I think I remember her telling me how she put one on over her brother. -giggles-
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:10 pm

"The only time I ever get injured badly, and it turns out it was my sister interrupting my mission, at least we completed the mission, she helped out a little bit by healing my wound. Shes lucky shes my sister or I most likely would have killed her" laughs as Ji is now done my tat

Small Shop in the Mist Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:20 pm

-stands beside Ji looking at it- Impressive. You've out done yourself Ji.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:31 pm

Ji grins-I am the best in all the lands - I laugh "Nobody better" Gets up checking it out in the mirror and grins "The phoenix, it suits me so well. You can kill me, but I will always rise from the ashes for my own purpose. Thanks Ji." Tosses him more money and looks at you "Getting tatted makes me hungry, see you later, both of you." Turns and heads for the door
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Don't think to ask if I wanna come with. Thanks Kendiel. -chuckles and picks up my jacket- Put it on my tab Ji. You know I'm good for it.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:40 pm

Ji pulls out a little note that is between the money I gave him reading this - This is the money for her tat, tell her that the tat is her payment for her current mission - I am nowhere in site
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:44 pm

-chuckles and reads the note over his shoulder- Told you I was good for it.

He just chuckles.

-turns and flickers out-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Shop in the Mist   Small Shop in the Mist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Shop in the Mist
Page 1 of 1