Journey of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey of the Shinobi

Start out as a genin decide wether you want to be good or evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Naruto: Shinobi Path
Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am by Inushi Yakura

» Empty Room((._. i'm all awone in here))
Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 am by Asayina Kuronomi

» Site Reconstruction
Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am by Kage

» Lookie!
Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 pm by Inushi Yakura

» :3 so very bored!:D
Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 am by Kage

» Ramen shop
Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm by Kage

» Side streets
Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am by Kage

» Kage's House
Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am by Neon

» Training
Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 am by Kage

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Attack on the Mist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Attack on the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Attack on the Mist   Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:41 pm

-flickers into the Mist Village gate walking into the small stationary room- Status Report.

The jounin inside stand at attention. "No further movement from the attacker. We have men stationed at the north, south, east and west points of the village. As well was ANBU agents patrolling regularly All the villagers have been evacutated to a safe hold on the far side of the village."

Keep up the good work. Alert me of any sudden changes. I'm going to help with the patrol. -hooks the radio communicator around my neck- You three. Come with me. -turns and heads out of the office taking off three ANBU agents following behind me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Attack on the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Mist   Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:10 pm

-runs around the village checking everything through when something comes on my communicator- Lad....Miz...age...breach....south....per....eter... -stops- Repeat that. -it comes through fuzzy again- Breach....sou....n...p....i....ter... -a dagger suddenly comes flying at me from behind. I sidestep as it stabs through my shoulder- Damn...-pulls the blade out gripping my bleeding shoulder-

The ANBU agents turn to me. "Lady Mizukage!" Three daggers each stab into their necks killing them instantly. They fall around me.

"My apologies Lady Mizukage." A boy with light red hair appears. "I meant to kill you."

-stares at him wide eyed- Zetsue? I thought you were dead.

He chuckles. "Sorry to disappoint you. But you can't get rid of me that easily." He turns to look at me drawing a dagger. "Sister." He throws it at me.

-draws my saber blocking it and another stabs into my side and I cough up blood- Damn shadow...-pulls out the dagger again as it bleeds out and throws it at him-

He sidesteps catching it. "Heh. Nice try."

-kicks him under the chin flipping backwards knocking him off his feet and several feet sliding back and throws several senbon into his shoulder and leg-

He gets upgripping the wounds and looks at me. "Perhaps another time. Oh and by the way congradulations on the new baby boy. Maybe I'll stop by sometime and pay him a visit." He salutes me then flickers out.

-falls back laying down my wounds bleeding out and thinks- Damn...he poisoned them...my ring won't heal the wounds... -presses the button on my communicator- Three ANBU down. Come get them. Threat has ended for now. Keep the guard up. Place the villagers back in their homes. Alert me if something happens. I'm going home. -gets up and flickers out-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Attack on the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Mist   Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:24 pm

-flickers in the same room on the gate hooking up my communicator- Status.

They all look at me slightly shocked then snap out of it. "All the villagers have been evacuated to the safe house. Chuunin have the inside village patrol. Jounin are monitoring the gates and ANBU are on standby."

-nods- I go it alone this time. Have a Black Ops squad set up on standby for me.

"Yes ma'am."

-turns and runs out searching the outer perimeter-
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
Lord of The World/ Kazekage of Sand Village(also a clan)/manda summoner/One tailed Jinchuriki
Lord of The World/ Kazekage of Sand Village(also a clan)/manda summoner/One tailed Jinchuriki
GrandMaster Gaara

Male Number of posts : 2805
Location : buying a top of the line electric shocking cookie jar =3
clan/bloodline : Sand
Registration date : 2008-09-05

character status
experience:
Attack on the Mist Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Attack on the Mist Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

Attack on the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Mist   Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:40 pm

*an image flashes inside of your head, you see Kendiel through Megumis eyes, he is bowing to her you only catch a few words spoken by Kendiel-I will go there immediatley Umi, you stay here, understood, you are all I have left love-Images stop there*
Back to top Go down
https://uzumaki-rpg-life.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

Attack on the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Mist   Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:44 pm

-trips losing my balance getting caught up in the memory and falls. Reaches out gripping a branch and flips myself back up then takes off again-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Attack on the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Mist   Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:02 pm

Thinks: Was this Umi person the reason you turned Kendiel? -lost in thought a blade suddenly comes at me. Sidesteps narrowly avoiding it as it hits into the nearest tree-

A blonde woman comes out from the shadow's holding the mate to the pair of blades.

-glares at her- I suppose you're a partner of Zetsu?

She smirks and runs at me with her blade.

-reaches down to draw my blade but sees it's gone and ducks avoiding her swing flipping back grabbing her other blade- Damn
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:
Attack on the Mist Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Attack on the Mist Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

Attack on the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Mist   Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:05 pm

*you see images through her eyes again, someone in a mask stands before her you hear some words-But Mizukage, I dont trust him- Image changes and it feels like you look up at Kendiel, the feeling of a blade is in your heart, Kendiels face is full of shock as you feel the world slowly fades, some more words sounds like kendiel-Megumi.......please, it was and accident, I......-The image fades to darkness*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Attack on the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Mist   Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:10 pm

-stares ahead blankly again getting caught off guard-

She pivots thrusting her blade into my shoulder.

-snaps back to reality and flips back kicking her away from me and jumps ontop of her piercing her heart then pulls out the blade and grips my bleeding shoulder- Not a partner...a lackey..

Retsu laughs. "You win this battle again Lady Mizukage. But we'll be back." He flickers out.

-stares at him then speaks into my communicator- Threat evaded for now. I'm returning home. Alert me on any further news. -flickers out-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Attack on the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Mist   Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:02 am

-flickers in the control room on the gate and stands behind on of the nin plotting things- Where do we stand now?

He glances back at me and nods respectfully. "We have men stationed around the outer perimeter. The villagers have been evacuated. We have several Ops spread around as well. Jounin are searching to warn of an oncoming threat. Right now there's a steady movement of about 20 of them coming towards the village."

-nods and hooks up my communicator- Can you get me any contact with the sand?

He nods then turns to two nin watching over him. "You two. Go into the sand quietly. They're under high alert as well. See if you can get any contact with the sand nin or Lord Kazekage-sama."

-places a hand on his shoulder- Not yet. When I give the order. I'll stay here for a while and monitor the situation from here.

He nods. "Yes Lady Mizukage. Understood."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Attack on the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Mist   Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:15 am

His communicator goes off and he frowns then looks back at me. "They've stopped movement."

-grits my teeth- Thinks~What are you planning? Why schedule both an attack on the mist and sand at the same time? That puts you at a disadvantage....

Something comes over his communicator again. "What? What do you mean you've lost sight of the..? Hello? Do you read me?"

-suddenly 20 nin and their perfect moving clones storm the village- Ambush. Those were fakes. -pulls out my katana- Thinks~What do you gain in this? Unless...you just wanted to lure us away... -my eyes go wide and a turn to the nin quickly- You two. Get going now! Tell Lord Kazekage to leave his post and return home! It's a setup!

The nin leave and the other commanding officer has already left to fight.

-flickers away quickly-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Attack on the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Mist   Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:25 am

-flickers in seeing most of the enemy defeated- I'm going to go look through the houses to see about any stray villagers. Keep up the good work.

They salute me then I take off through the village looking inside the houses and stop hereing a baby crying and go inside the house and follow the crying up to his room and walk over picking him up- What are you doing here little one? Why didn't you get taken with your parents?

Catching me off guard a nin appears behind me and stabs my right through the stomach. "Big mistake Lady Mizukage."

-coughs up blood as he twists the blade forcing it deeper inside my stomach and I drop the baby which comes out of the transformation jutsu and the nin slugs me hard across the back on the head knocking my out and causing blood to come out of the back of my head-

They both chuckle then turn leaving me there.
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

Attack on the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Mist   Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:35 am

*As they turn a huge wave of sand engulfs them and crushes them to death, then I kneel down beside you and use all my demon chakra to heal you as best as I can* Love, can you hear me? *Someone from behind tries to stab me, my sand blocks it and crushes him at the same time*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Attack on the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Mist   Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:38 am

-coughs up blood again the would in my stomach refusing to heal. everything is black and i fall unconscious-
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

Attack on the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Mist   Attack on the Mist Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:41 am

I dont know what to do *Flickers you to a hospital*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attack on the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Mist   Attack on the Mist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on the Mist
Page 1 of 1