Journey of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey of the Shinobi

Start out as a genin decide wether you want to be good or evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Naruto: Shinobi Path
Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am by Inushi Yakura

» Empty Room((._. i'm all awone in here))
Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 am by Asayina Kuronomi

» Site Reconstruction
Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am by Kage

» Lookie!
Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 pm by Inushi Yakura

» :3 so very bored!:D
Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 am by Kage

» Ramen shop
Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm by Kage

» Side streets
Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am by Kage

» Kage's House
Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am by Neon

» Training
Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 am by Kage

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)

Go down 
+4
Naruto Uzumaki
Bleh
Neji Hyuuga
Princess Rinezumi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Princess Rinezumi
Yamakage/Kenshito Clan Leader/Rokubi no Raijuu
Princess Rinezumi

Female Number of posts : 859
clan/bloodline : Kenshito Clan
Registration date : 2008-09-07

character status
experience:
Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue17436283/17436283Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (17436283/17436283)

Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:28 pm

My eyes go white, I gasp as I look at megumi
Your not human.....What are you
Back to top Go down
http://creatures-of-myth.darkbb.com
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage/Second in charge Anbu Black Ops/Kyuubi/gamabunta
Naruto Uzumaki

Male Number of posts : 2555
clan/bloodline : Kumori Clan-Leader

character status
experience:
Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue17436283/17436283Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (17436283/17436283)

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:31 pm

Megami raises a hand:I said Silence!!!!
Rin is now frozen as well, Megami still looks at Akina: If there is another interruption, then I will pass my judgement immediately
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:31 pm

-strokes Saia- All of us...as infants had a demon sealed inside of us. Each of us has a mark to prove it. But we have reached a point where we have tamed our demons. Except for Saia of course but she doesn't even know theirs a demon inside of her. We have a level of control over our demons. Though they still produce the aura around us. But we are against the demons who are attacking us. Megumi you have to understand. We are not bad people. None of us are. We're not spies either. We're as much against these demons as you.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:44 pm

Megami looks right at you: I will speak to this little demon now, I will pass judgement after I hear what she has to say
Megami snaps her fingers and Saia once again can move
Saia cries once again
Megami: Little demon, tell me about your father
Saia cries more: Pwease bwing back my daddy, I want my daddy!!!!
Megami looks up at you: Can you make her speak more clearly, without her making this noise
Saia suddenly pulls away from you and holds an orange rasengan
Saia cries as she yells at Megami: Bwing back my daddy!!!
Saia begins to run at Megami
Megami snaps her finger and Saia freezes again in one place, Megami walks up to saia: What is this strange little sphere
Megami stares at the orange rasengan and speaks: I feel such anger from this little one, I thought you said you were all different from demons. She definitely has the demonic rage
Megami places one hand on her forehead and squeals in pain taking it away
Megami: Why is there a demonic symbol on her forehead. Explain this to me now
Megami looks feircely at Akina
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:49 pm

((Can I move yet))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:51 pm

Again Megumi she's just a child. She doesn't have the level of control that we do. Naruto put the seal on her forehead to take the demonic scent from her body and seal the demon away. She doesn't understand any of this. She just wants her father back.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:02 pm

Megami waves her hand and the seal is suddenly gone: It is not right placing that particular seal on her, how does he expect her to grow and learn about her demon. Now I place my judgement, this child will come with me so she does not get influenced by her demonic father
Megami snaps her finger and I am beside Akina
Where am I.....
I look at megami
How, when........
megami interrupts me: I pass down your judgement demon, I am taking this little girl away with me, she has an innocence about her.
Like hell you will, She is my daughter, you cant have her, not even over my dead body
Megami: That could be arranged
I flicker behind megami with a purple rasengan, I suddenly freeze just before my rasengan touches her
Megami: You see what I mean, this is a pure demon. I am not going to let this child turn out like him
Megami places her hand onto Saias shoulder
I have placed my judgement, this girl comes with me
They both begin to fade, a tear forms inside my eyes and strolls down my face
Megami stops and looks at me
Megami says to Akina: what is wrong with his eyes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:10 pm

Megumi you can't just take away his child. -hands Naruto Kinichi- He's not a impure demon. Just a protective father. -takes the form of my demon stabbing my tail into the ground staring at her with my tsuchiyami eyes- She'll learn to properly control her demon just as I have. And just as the rest of us have. But for now that scroll is the safest thing for her and all of us.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:17 pm

Megami stares at you with her eyes wide: I never sensed a demonic aura from you((When did you get a demon))
Megami just stares at you for a moment, then snaps her fingers making the two rasengans disappear, then speaks to you again: Tell me, how did you mask the demonic aura, only us four deitys have the power to hide aura so perfectly.
megami lets me and Saia move again, I quickly grab my daughter and hug her as she hugs me
I am sorry my little shinobi princess, I will not let her take you away from me, ever -cries as I speak
Saia just hugs me and cries
Megami now looks at us, but speaks to you: These two feel the same love for each other as you do for your family.........
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
Lord of The World/ Kazekage of Sand Village(also a clan)/manda summoner/One tailed Jinchuriki
Lord of The World/ Kazekage of Sand Village(also a clan)/manda summoner/One tailed Jinchuriki
GrandMaster Gaara

Male Number of posts : 2805
Location : buying a top of the line electric shocking cookie jar =3
clan/bloodline : Sand
Registration date : 2008-09-05

character status
experience:
Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:20 pm

*flickers into the house* Hello, what is going on here
Back to top Go down
https://uzumaki-rpg-life.rpg-board.net
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:
Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:22 pm

Megami looks at Gaara: I am passing judgement on Demons. I know you also have a demon living inside of you
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:23 pm

((So this means I cant play with Megami?))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:24 pm

The seal on my back prevents my demon from being detected. Afterall they couldn't have their little puppet found out. ((Tsuichi is my demon. Gaara approved it.)) -takes Kinichi back and comes out of my demon form walking over to Gaara pressing myself against him holding Kinichi protectively between us- Megumi there are a lot of things you don't understand. A lot of things you shouldn't understand. Return all of the memories you copied from me. Go back and do what you do understand.
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:31 pm

((You had your fun))
*Adds to Akinas statement*What would the other deitys say if they knew you had emotions and was passing judgement without the laws of the Deitys? *Looks at Megami*
*Megami looks down* I would be banished to the darkness for eternity, to spend the rest of time alone *Megami walks up to akina and places her hand onto Akinas hand, and gives back all of the memories she took, her face goes blank for a moment, then she smiles* I guess I am done here, please dont tell the council about this *Megami is suddenly gone, Rinezumi can move again and all of those anbu agents are back, I look at Akina and smiles* You sure know how to convince anyone to see things your way(((Brother, you in trouble for this mess, didnt think you would do this Evil or Very Mad )))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:35 pm

-smiles- She had me scared for a moment. I thought for sure she would send me away as soon as she saw my demon. -grips my head shutting my eyes in pain-
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:36 pm

((I am confused))
Takes Ryo upstairs and tries to forget about what just happened, Kira follows me
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:38 pm

Well, she did have your memories, maybe that is why she didnt pass judgement on you. Besides she probably didnt mean to cause any harm. I am just glad everyone is fine
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:41 pm

At least none of you were put into eternal darkness, alone!!!!! Not even my demon was with me, it felt like an eternity
Saia: Daddy, can we go home now
When mommy gets back ok?
Saia clings onto me wiping away her tears
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:41 pm

-smiles again-

Kinichi wines. "Dadda!"
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:45 pm

*smiles and kisses Kin on the forehead, then looks at Akina* It is almost done, our new house in the sand village.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:45 pm

-smiles and looks at you- Already? But when did you..?
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:49 pm

*Smiles* that is a total secret my love, Mizuki is great at keeping secrets, she helped with the design of the house, same with Haru *Chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:52 pm

I was the only one who didn't know about it? But...

Kinichi giggles. "Momma no!"

-looks down at him- Even you little Kin?
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:59 pm

*Chuckles* what do you think I did when I took him on those walks my love?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:03 pm

-mumbles- My whole family....-rolls my eyes and smiles kissing you- Aww well..

"Down Momma!" Kinichi looks at me.

-looks at you- Has he been..?
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:07 pm

*chuckles more* what do you think my love?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:14 pm

Oh my little boy is so smart! -kisses his forehead smiling- You've been keeping all this from me? How cruel! When did he start walking?
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:16 pm

Well, he just stood in one spot, thats all, he actually has not walked yet, the house should be ready by about now, ready to go my love? *smiles and slightly chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:22 pm

-smiles- Mhm. I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:24 pm

Goodbye to all in the kenshito house *Flickers away with my lover Akina and my son Kinichi*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:25 pm

Saia:Daddy can we go home now
Wait till mommy is awake ok my little shinobi
Saia nods and goes off with Kisaki
lays down on the couch
Back to top Go down
Bleh
Gobi no Houkou(wolf demon)/First Class Jonnin

Female Number of posts : 2785
clan/bloodline : None
Registration date : 2008-09-11

character status
experience:
Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue255674/255674Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (255674/255674)

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:26 pm

I come down stairs
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:34 pm

I keep laying on the couch as saia comes running up to you
Saia: Mommy, I wanna go home
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:
Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue255674/255674Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (255674/255674)

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:36 pm

OKay my little girl
I go upstairs and get the twins and our stuff I come down stairs and hand you Ryuu
We're all ready love
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:38 pm

I get off the couch and take Ryuu and some of the stuff and flickers us back to the house
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:38 pm

Walks around the house with a fussy Ryosuke
Shh, calm down Ryo, mama is here
Ryo fusses:dadda
Sweety I dont know where he is right now
Ryo finally calms down by fussing himself to sleep
Back to top Go down
Inushi Yakura
Akatsuki Sannin leader/Possesor of the three tailed Jinkurichi
Inushi Yakura

Male Number of posts : 982
clan/bloodline : Yakura-6th sense{Dark blue eyes}/3 Tailed Jichuriku(merged)

character status
experience:
Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue132359/132359Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (132359/132359)

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:46 pm

Flickers in seeing Ryo asleep.

Sorry for being gone so long.....
Back to top Go down
http://lostland.forumotion.com
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:01 pm

Smiles sweetly and holds ryo as I go up to you and kisses you
I missed you my love
Kira is in human form upstairs, she slips out of a secret passage
Back to top Go down
Inushi Yakura
Inushi Yakura

character status
experience:
Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue132359/132359Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (132359/132359)

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:32 pm

I've missed both of you...
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:08 pm

Kira comes down in human form
Kira: Princess......oh your busy, it can wait
Kira heads back upstairs

Smiles at Inushi
how long are you going to be here for hunny?
Ryo wakes up and looks at you, he smiles and giggles holding his hands out towards you
Back to top Go down
Inushi Yakura
Inushi Yakura

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:26 pm

Dunno..as long as I can.

Smiles looking at Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:18 pm

Ryosuke yawns, I take him upstairs and puts him to bed to sleep. He falls asleep and I come back downstairs and makes some tea. Kneels down on the floor infront of the little table and begins to drink my tea
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:43 am

Saia walks in Ryuu and Issaru
Thank You for helping me take care of Issaru I know your training

Not a problem I'm always happy to help
Uncle Ryuu I'm sleepy
*ryuu puts Issaru down for a nap and Ryuu and Saia start to make dinner*
Back to top Go down
Inushi Yakura
Inushi Yakura

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Ryo walks downstairs from his room as he hears noise.

"Umm....hello you two..."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:33 pm

Ryo I have a home here sorry if we woke you we are going to be on one of the lower floors ok?
Back to top Go down
Inushi Yakura
Inushi Yakura

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Ryo sighs placing his hands behind his head.

"Ok"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Thank you Ryo
Saia picks up Issaru and heads to her and kisas old room
Ryuu leaves and goes to the flat he is staying at
Back to top Go down
Inushi Yakura
Inushi Yakura

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Ryo sighs as he walks back up the stairs to his room.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:56 pm

Issaru looks up at his mom
Were is Sasuke and Daddy?

They are on a mission Baby
Ok mommy
*Issaru goes and plays*
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:29 am

Issaru starts to cry for his Daddy
Saia holds him
Shh Shh its okay baby
I want daddy
I know but daddy broke his promise ok?
He hurt sasuke and I can't have him around you because I don't trust him

O-ok mommy
Issaru continues to cry until he is asleep .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)   Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenshito House(private property trespassers will be banned)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8