Journey of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey of the Shinobi

Start out as a genin decide wether you want to be good or evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Naruto: Shinobi Path
Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am by Inushi Yakura

» Empty Room((._. i'm all awone in here))
Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 am by Asayina Kuronomi

» Site Reconstruction
Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am by Kage

» Lookie!
Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 pm by Inushi Yakura

» :3 so very bored!:D
Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 am by Kage

» Ramen shop
Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm by Kage

» Side streets
Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am by Kage

» Kage's House
Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am by Neon

» Training
Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 am by Kage

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:29 pm

I stand there watching thinking. He's starting again.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-03-01

character status
experience:
Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:30 pm

*She couldn't help blshing darkly at that. She took the rose from him*
Thanks >////< Too many copliments for me in one day....
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 342
clan/bloodline : Uchiha
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:34 pm

I walk around you again and stops behind you checking out that sweet looking ass "Nice.....I like it."
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

Female Number of posts : 621
clan/bloodline : Kuronomi Clan Leader
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:35 pm

*appears in a tree*
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

character status
experience:
Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:35 pm

*Temari looked at him looking and squeaks*
>//////< Is it?
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:40 pm

I chuckle "Yes it is." I finish walking around then sits onto a gravestone and pulls out a twix "I know someone who loves these chocolate bars." I unwrap it slowly
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:41 pm

*sits in the tree not caring*
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Hehe.
*She sat on the ground and looked at the flower for a little biy*
Possibly a trick...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:42 pm

I just chuckle and flicker out.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:46 pm

I just chuckle and take a bite of the twix, the dark blue fire rose still burns brightly as the flames on top dances softly
Back to top Go down
Elder Uchiha
Jonnin first class
Jonnin first class
Elder Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 1284
clan/bloodline : /akatsuki sanin/uchiha co leader/ 9 tailed angel / heavenly blue mangekyo user and sauskes brother
Registration date : 2008-12-29

character status
experience:
Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:47 pm

twix ?))
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:48 pm

*holds my knees ignoring kendiel*
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:48 pm

*Temari watched the flames. They were very pretty...*
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:52 pm

I put the twix away and suddenly sit beside Temari "What are you thinking right now, wanna go somewhere more interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:53 pm

*looks down and climbs out of the tree*
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:55 pm

I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:57 pm

"I got just the place in mind." I stand up and hold my hand out to temari "Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:59 pm

*looks at kendiel and disappears b4 i go i say*
bye kendiel
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:00 pm

.....Well, if I died, it would not matter.
*She stood up and held onto his hnd*
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)   Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graves, Graves, And More Dead People (Temeri and Jeremy only pleeeeaase _._)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2