Journey of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey of the Shinobi

Start out as a genin decide wether you want to be good or evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Naruto: Shinobi Path
Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am by Inushi Yakura

» Empty Room((._. i'm all awone in here))
Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 am by Asayina Kuronomi

» Site Reconstruction
Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am by Kage

» Lookie!
Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 pm by Inushi Yakura

» :3 so very bored!:D
Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 am by Kage

» Ramen shop
Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm by Kage

» Side streets
Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am by Kage

» Kage's House
Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am by Neon

» Training
Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 am by Kage

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Fun inside the waterpark

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Male Number of posts : 496
Location : Going down on my gal, her name is .............You dont need to know hahaha
clan/bloodline : Sand
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Fun inside the waterpark Empty
PostSubject: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Benji sees the waterpark parking lot almost jampacked with vehicles as Yukima drives towards the lot
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:16 pm

Yukima chuckles and drives around back flashing a silver card to the toll and giggles gently. "VIP."
Back to top Go down
Elder Uchiha
Jonnin first class
Jonnin first class
Elder Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 1284
clan/bloodline : /akatsuki sanin/uchiha co leader/ 9 tailed angel / heavenly blue mangekyo user and sauskes brother
Registration date : 2008-12-29

character status
experience:
Fun inside the waterpark Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Fun inside the waterpark Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:17 pm

water park !~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Location : Going down on my gal, her name is .............You dont need to know hahaha

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:22 pm

Benji chuckles "You only have the silver? I have the gold mvip card" Colt looks around excitedly
Back to top Go down
Elder Uchiha
Jonnin first class
Jonnin first class
Elder Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 1284
clan/bloodline : /akatsuki sanin/uchiha co leader/ 9 tailed angel / heavenly blue mangekyo user and sauskes brother
Registration date : 2008-12-29

character status
experience:
Fun inside the waterpark Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Fun inside the waterpark Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:23 pm

i wana join ..............may i ?))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:40 pm

She chuckles and flashes you the side she showed the man. "Platinum." She parks in one of the parking spots and smiles. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hyuuga
Akatsuki Sannin/8 tailed angel
Akatsuki Sannin/8 tailed angel
Cepeda Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 945
clan/bloodline : Hyuuga/Jinuchriaki/8 Tailed Angel Haze
Registration date : 2009-01-03

character status
experience:
Fun inside the waterpark Left_bar_bleue100/100Fun inside the waterpark Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:43 pm

He comes with some friends and walks inside show them our tickets
Back to top Go down
http://ssbc.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Bneji looks at Yukima with a grin "How did you manage to get Platinum? Only family members of the park have platinum." Colt is out of the car already.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Yukima chuckles quietly. "Uncle owns this park. And I happen to be his favorite niece." She takes Benji's hand. "So what about you? Do you have any family?"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:03 pm

"My father died when I was two and my mother is currently out of town doing a movie shoot. I do have a brother but he's currently at college. He gave up skateboarding for it." Colt leans against the car "hurry up, I wanna see the killer whales!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:06 pm

"Sorry to hear about your dad." She smiles softly and holds your hand walking to the main gate flashing her card getting the three of them in without any trouble. "Where to first?"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Colt "Killer whales!" Benji "Dolphins!" Colt "No! Killer whales first!" Benji "Dolphins are much cooler!" Colt "Killer whales! Cause they kill things!!" Benji "Dolphins, cause they are so intelligent!!" They both argue like this
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Yukima punches both of you in the back of the head and turns. "We're going to the rides first." She starts walking towards a large roller coaster.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Benji and Colt chuckle quietly and speak at the same time "Ok, rides it is then" They both follow looking at the huge roller coaster and Colt freezes up "I'll wait here......." Benji whispers to Yukima "Kimmy, he dont like heights."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:18 pm

"Perfect." Yukima grabs Colts hand and drags him on the ride forcing him into the seat with her.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Colt struggles and Benji laughs sitting behind you two and the ride straps us in "This will be the first time Colt ever did a roller coaster, make sure he keeps his eyes open." Colts eyes are closed tight.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:25 pm

Yukima chuckles and pries his eyes open as the ride starts climbing all 300 feet the comes down at top speed.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:28 pm

Benji has his hands behind his head looking around and Colt is screaming like a little schoolgirl with his eyes wide open. Benji looks to the right thinking he sees someone he thinks he knows below around the aquarium and thinks to himself "Is that....??? No, it couldnt be!!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:30 pm

We come to a stop and Yukima helps a shaking Colt out of the ride laughing her head off and looks over and Benji. "You wanna go to the aquarium?"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Benji shakes his head "Lets go to the killer whales so Colt can calm down." Benji seems distracted now and Colt just shakes "Never.....again!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Yukima looks at Benji. "Let's go to the aquariums." She drags Colt along to the aquariums taking Benji's arm as well making him go with them.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:43 pm

We all come to the aquariums, a huge section with all sorts of sea creatures. Colt looks into the tanks looking at the squid swimming around, Benji looks around at all the people around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Yukima looks at Benji wondering what he sees and then turns her attention to the fish.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Benji looks into the tanks looking at the starfish and colt taps the tank "Here fishy fishy fishies." He chuckles. Someone comes up behind Benji and grabs him and they speak "Shouldnt you be practicing your skateboarding you punk?" Benji's eyes go wide as he sees the reflection in the tank and is speechless, Colt doesnt hear the guy because the guy whispered it to Benji.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Yukima notices him and turns facing the man behind Benji. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:03 pm

Benji still in shock and the guy speaks as he chuckles "Wouldnt you like to know." He begins to drag benji away and whispers so you cant hear, Colt is around the corner already and doesnt see any of this. The guy whispers to Benji " So on a hot date? She's smokin, good job little bro!" Benji finally squeaks out "Wh-what are you doing back? I thought you were in college!!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Yukima walks over to Colt and pokes him pointing the the man beside Benji. "Who's that?"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Colt looks over at the guy and his eyes go wide "No freaking way!!! That can't be....." Colt takes off and goes over to Benji and the guy. Colt speaks to the guy "Hey!!! its been a long time!" The guy rolls his eyes "Well well, if it isnt the third wheel on Benjis date." Colt laughs "He is not on a date, Me and Benji are hanging with Yukima." The guy looks past them both at Yukima and grins. "Yuki eh?" Benji whispers "Dont call her that, just to warn you." The guy speaks "Whats wrong with calling her Yuki?" Benji looks down at his leg "She will hurt you." The guy chuckles and walks past Benji and Colt coming up to Yukima "Hey, I hear you dont like getting called" Colt and Benji grabs him covering his mouth dragging him away "Shut up!!! Shes gonna kick your ass!!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:22 pm

Yukima chuckles and looks at them. "Again who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:29 pm

He pulls away from Benji and Colt easily and straightens out his clothes. "I am Benjis older brother." Benji smiles looking at Yukima and Colt smiles too as he keeps speaking. "I just came back from college for about a year before I go back and get my masters to become a doctor. So your name is Yukima, mind if I call you Yuki?" Benji and Colt both jump back a few feet
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:32 pm

"I wouldn't advise it. Unless you want you face bashed in." She smiles sweetly and giggles. "What college did you attend?"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:39 pm

"I went to Olds College, its in a different country. Next year I am transferring to U of A to get my masters. But for the next year I am going to be working as a nurse at the Hospital here. Note taken on not calling you Yuki. I value my pretty boy face." he laughs and benji whispers to him "Shouldnt you be going somewhere? Like not here? We can talk later." His brother speaks again." my names Dan. I'll see you around cutie." he leaves
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:45 pm

She giggles and waves goodbye then looks at Benji. "You didn't tell me about your brother. He's cute."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Benji mumbles something to himself and Colt knows what it is and laughs then Colt says something "He is so jea" Benji grabs his mouth "Shut it before I break your leg!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:51 pm

She just chuckles and takes Benji's hand smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:59 pm

Colt "I am going to the killer whales, later" He takes off quickly and Benji smiles holding Yukimas hand and looks over at the rides "Which one now?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:03 pm

She giggles. "A room. By ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:07 pm

Benji chuckles "Where are we going to find a private room around here?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Yukima chuckles and leads you to a hotel that is only known the family members and flashes her card getting us a suite.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Benji Grins "Wow, you are so cool Kimmy." Meanwhile Dan goes and finds colt and drags him out of the park
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:32 pm

She puts a hand to Benji's lips and kisses him deeply and passionately pushing him onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Benji pulls you down with him and grins kissing back deeply and passionately then rolls him and Yuki over breaking the kiss "All alone eh?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:44 pm

"All alone." She chuckles and rolls back over pinning Benji on the bed staying there with him for several hours.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Several hours of moaning and groaning, Benjis cell happens to be in yukimas car and Colt tried several times to get a hold of him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Yukima lays snuggled up to Benji in his arms staring at his chest running her fingers all over it. "We should get back. Colt said anything to you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm

Benji leans over and checks his pants for his cell and chuckles "Left it in the car, does he have your number?" He cuddles even closer to Yukima "Lets not worry about him, hes probably sleeping in the car right now knowing him."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:58 pm

She reaches over and gets her cell opening it checking her messages. "Shit."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Benji looks at you "What?"
A message from Colt says - Have Benji get a hold of me right away! Something bad happened!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:41 pm

She texts back quickly - His cell's in the car. What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Colt texts back "Get to the hospital!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun inside the waterpark   Fun inside the waterpark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun inside the waterpark
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next