Journey of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey of the Shinobi

Start out as a genin decide wether you want to be good or evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Naruto: Shinobi Path
I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am by Inushi Yakura

» Empty Room((._. i'm all awone in here))
I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 am by Asayina Kuronomi

» Site Reconstruction
I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am by Kage

» Lookie!
I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 pm by Inushi Yakura

» :3 so very bored!:D
I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 am by Kage

» Ramen shop
I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm by Kage

» Side streets
I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am by Kage

» Kage's House
I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am by Neon

» Training
I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 am by Kage

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

I'm Taking over this Village

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Kaji-Da Kage/Kaji Da clan Leader/Two winged angel
Cloud

Male Number of posts : 51
clan/bloodline : Kaji do {Eye 5} and 2 Winged Angel
Registration date : 2008-10-25

I'm Taking over this Village Empty
PostSubject: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:10 pm

I walk to the village and open the gates and stand there as I wait to see if anyone objects with me to being Kage.

{2 Days Remaining}
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
Lord of The World/ Kazekage of Sand Village(also a clan)/manda summoner/One tailed Jinchuriki
Lord of The World/ Kazekage of Sand Village(also a clan)/manda summoner/One tailed Jinchuriki
GrandMaster Gaara

Male Number of posts : 2805
Location : buying a top of the line electric shocking cookie jar =3
clan/bloodline : Sand
Registration date : 2008-09-05

character status
experience:
I'm Taking over this Village Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807I'm Taking over this Village Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:14 pm

*Someone in bright white robes approaches Cloud, he takes off his hood*So, you really plan on taking over this village do you? What if I want this village for myself? *He stares at cloud with eyes more colder then you have ever seen before, a blank expression is on his face, just like in this picture*

I'm Taking over this Village Anime_boy
Back to top Go down
https://uzumaki-rpg-life.rpg-board.net
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 342
clan/bloodline : Uchiha
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:45 pm

ooc: I am the one who is taking over this village
ic: I stand in front of Cloud "Leave now cause this village is now mine. Oppose me and I will kill you without any hesitations"
ooc: Seriously, I will kill you if you do not leave on your next post
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:47 pm

I look at Kendiel as you stands infront of me.
"Do you really think this is wise?"
My eyes start to glow red as flames fill them. You feel the air around you heating up as the ground starts to catch on fire.
"I don't like being threatened or underestimated."
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:53 pm

My eyes turn pure black, then white appears in them(Still working on the design for this eye) making a design that looks a lot like Mangekyo but different, I perform handsigns at such an incredible speed you dont even see my hands move as one hand is up in the air pointing at you "Water Release: HydroSerpentine" A huge wave of highly pressurized water blasts into your chest so hard it knocks you back breaking several ribs in the process as you slam into the ground rolling about 100 yards away from me, I put my hand down again "Last Warning to leave, I never underestimate an opponent."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:57 pm

As you handsigns finish you feel a sharp pain on the back of your neck as my hand is on it and it burns some of your skin.
"I have no use in fighting you. You would be a waste of my time."
I take my hand off your neck and turn around as I walk away.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Just before your hand touches the back of my neck I stand behind you with my hand releasing an incredible amount of wind sending you fliying as I am right there kicking you up into the air and suddenly is above you kicking you down into the ground, I suddenly am in a tree now, 50 of us stand in the tree holding a dark blue flame "Fire release: Blue Flame of the gryphon" All the flames shoot at and around you burning with such intense heat it burns everything around as it is more then ten times hotter then the surface of the sun "I warned you" I just look down as Magen-Byakugan is still in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:08 pm

As you see the fire, it starts to dim as I you see the flames goin into my hands. My eyes are pure white as they look like white flames. I notice a seal on you as I point at it.
"Karite?!?!?"
The flames around me get absorbed into my hands as I blow out smoke from my mouth.
"Is that really you?"
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:11 pm

As you absorb the blue flames they still singe your hand pretty bad as it is the most intense flame ever created "I do not know of that name. I am Kendiel Uchiha, Master of the elements" I just stare at you with my Magen-Byakugan
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:15 pm

ooc: There is no flame that can burn me as White is the hottest and blue is second. The flames I can make can incenerate a village. U may master all the elements but no one can match my fire.

My eyes go back to normal as I take off my shirt as you notice the angelic symbol on my chest. I crack my neck as my eyes close. You notice two wings break from my back and begin to flap.
"I can sence you in there Karite. It is me Derian."
My eyes become white once more as the Angel has taken over.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:22 pm

I close my eyes letting Karite come out and he sighs "What do you want Derian"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:24 pm

"Can you sense her? The army is building. Its no use having our humans fight eachother and wounding one of us when we are all needed in the fight."
I look at you.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:29 pm

"Do you not remember the first battle, I killed both angels and demons alike because of my ability. I dont want to fight myself so I went into seclusion. Till Kendiel found me. Yes I know what she is doing right now, I can sense her"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:35 pm

"Me and you are the strongest of our kind. We are going to need to work together to keep our kind alive, but any that oppose us will have to face the same fate as the ones in the first battle."
I hold my hand out.
"Are we still friends my long forgotten friend?"
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:39 pm

"That we are Dari" Takes your hand and grins "I guess I can help with one last battle against her. This village will make a great place to start from, somewhere to gather the angels for a planned out assault against her. Kendiel will be pissed cause he wanted this village for his bounty hunter headquarters, but Cloud and Kendiel should work together to run this village, dont you agree Dari?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:45 pm

"They should, but we must keep an eye out for any demons trying to infultrate our village. I dont know how well a Kage and an Outlaw will work together but if they know our cause then they should work together just fine."
I crack my neck in the opposite direction as my wings dig back into my back and my eyes close becoming normal once again. Cloud takes over.
"Geez I really hate it when he does that!"
I rub my back as its bleeding some and in great pain.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:53 pm

My eyes return to MB and I am suddenly behind you and pushes chakra into your wound healing it much quicker then your could "There. guess they are right. we should work together. Just so you know, My organization is going to be run out of this village"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:00 am

I nod and look at you.
"Thank you. Alright also I don't think I properly introduced myself. My name is Cloud. Kage of the Fire Village and Leader of the Kaji Da Clan."
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:06 am

Nods "My proper title, Master Kendiel Uchiha, Ruler of the lands, master of elements, Headmaster of the Bounty Hunters, Former leader of the Akatsuki, former Lord of the Uchihas"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:12 am

"I see your skill with fire is quite impressive. Where did you learn to control it that well?"
I look at you quite interested.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:34 am

ooc: sorry distracted right now ^_^ mmmhmmmmm
ic: "Self taught, I am an uchiha afterall. Never had to use a white flame though. Never new anyone could use it naturally, besides me, never had to use it though, always kept it a secret. I heard about your people, ascended from strong elementalists right?
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:39 am

"Yes the strongest fire elementalist was my sensei. Derian Kaji Da, Former Kaji Da Leader and is Currently My Guardian Angel. I have mastered fire even more than he had. I have worked on a secret flame for awhile. Only I know about it."
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:44 am

"Interesting, considering Fire is my favourite element, I have worked with it a lot, I have come up with something that would impress you alot, watch" I turn around holding up one hand as you see a huge Hurricane appear and it gets engulfed in a blazing white flame then dissipates into nothing, I look at you grinning "I love combining my elements"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:48 am

"There is one flame I wish to test. It requires you to make the hardest object you can."
I stand there and close my eyes as my eyes turn pure white. I clench my fists as a white flame begins to form in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:54 am

"The hardest and most indestructible object is the armor I wear. Not even your flames would hurt it."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:59 am

I start to focus on my hands as you notice the flames start to dissappear, as they do I start to sweat as my hands start to burn. You feel heat coming from me as you skin begins to sweat uncontrolably. I place my hand upon the chest of your armour as you see it melt slightly just leaving my hand imprint on your armour. After it makes the imprint I open my eyes as they go back to normal and I fall backwards almost passing out as the skin on my hands are completely burnt.
"As I said......I'm still working on it......Clear Flame......the hottest flame that can be. The flame is so hot that not even I can control it fully."
I begin to get light headed as I pass out on the ground.

OOC: Just fyi "Clear Flame" is actually a flame and its under the white flame. The hottest fire known to man.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:21 pm

ooc: Chakra enhanced armor that is made from a very rare metal, it took two years for the metal to be formed as it can withstand the most extreme heats, even the clear flame of yours wont melt this armor for at least thirty strait days of nonstop heat. This metal was forged a long time ago and has many many many different chakras of shinobis, so no it not melted
ic: You realize that nothing happens to the metal as I sweat from the heat grinning "I told you, this armor was made to withstand everything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Taking over this Village   I'm Taking over this Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Taking over this Village
Page 1 of 1