Journey of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey of the Shinobi

Start out as a genin decide wether you want to be good or evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Naruto: Shinobi Path
Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am by Inushi Yakura

» Empty Room((._. i'm all awone in here))
Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 am by Asayina Kuronomi

» Site Reconstruction
Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am by Kage

» Lookie!
Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 pm by Inushi Yakura

» :3 so very bored!:D
Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 am by Kage

» Ramen shop
Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm by Kage

» Side streets
Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am by Kage

» Kage's House
Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am by Neon

» Training
Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 am by Kage

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Mizukage Office

Go down 
+2
Inushi Yakura
GrandMaster Gaara
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Male Number of posts : 59
Location : Within the depths of hell waiting for the day I return to create pure chaos and destroy you all MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clan/bloodline : Yoko Clan
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Mizukage Office - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:12 pm

~I stand there in a dark corner holding a singe red rose glancing towards you~
So you are the Mizukage...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:17 pm

I glance over at you.

And who may you be?
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Location : Within the depths of hell waiting for the day I return to create pure chaos and destroy you all MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:25 pm

~with a slight grin I step out of the shadowy corner showing myself, my one hand still holding the rose as I gently sniff at it, my eyes still glancing upwards towards you as my head is slightly lowered to the ground~ I am not surprised you dont remember me at all Akina... How long has it been now, 12, 14 years, perhaps even more then that, I lost count myself. ~using flash step movement I move across the room and is sitting on the edge of your desk, my feet facing the door, one hand on your desk as i am slightly turned towards you, the slight grin still there~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:28 pm

I step back slightly.

Excuse me? I believe you've mistaken me for someone else.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:36 pm

Perhaps I have ~I stand up facing the door and begins to walk slowly away from you, still speaking as I do so putting one hand in my pocket~ Here, a token of gratitude. Since you did save my life back then ~without even looking back I toss the rose gently over my shoulder, it sails across the room landing gently on your desk, the stem facing towards you as the blue rose just sits there. upon stepping partway out of the door I turn slightly towards you with a grin~ Keep it, I got plenty more in my garden. ~and with that I turn once more to leave~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:39 pm

My eyes widen as I stare at the rose.

You can't possible be...Kurama? But I thought you were dead...

I stare at you.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:48 pm

~I turn my head slightly as I stop hearing a name I havent heard in so long~ Hmmm? So you do remember then, that battle...when I disappeared...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:50 pm

How could I forget? That was the last day that I sailed the seas. I thought I'd never see you again. Where have you been?

A smile slides across my face.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:57 pm

~the slight grin grows a bit more upon my lips as I step back in, closing the door behind me as i do so~ In hiding, you could say, whispers of my name still travel across the lands and seas. Once named the rose of death theres no escaping the fact now is there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:04 pm

I suppose not. Word will travel fast now that you are back.

I walk to the window standing there and staring out.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:11 pm

~as you look out the window I silently move across the room coming behind you, my hands gently take yours in them holding them firmly resting my head against yours~ Word always has traveled fast in this world, if one was to let it. Alas, I still perform the odd mercenary work here and there for survival. You, however, have come along way since then.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:17 pm

I turn walking away from you.

I have. I am not the same rash, rouge assassin that you knew. I'm the Mizukage now. What we had...
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:25 pm

~I sit on the window sill still facing you~ What we had...could still be. Ever since that day...I have been searching for you, hiding within the shadows as i had done so...then...suddenly I heard a rather interesting rumor, about a certain Kage with strange abilities, abilities like no other. ~I stand up once more and move across the room standing in front of you gently taking your hands into mine once more~I knew then I had to find out if they were true or not. Lo and behold, I find you here. ~I gently press my forehead to yours as my eyes gaze deeply upon yours~ What we had, what we were, wont ever change to me. You always have been and always will be the one I love
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:31 pm

I release my chakra as tattoos cover my body, a long ribbon-like one decorating the side of my face.

You would always ask me where I got my tattoos from. And try to count them all.

I smile softly, and then turn my head, pulling my hands away.

I have children now Kurama. I have responsibilities.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:40 pm

I heard about that, didnt believe you would ever have little runts of your own, you always said they would just get in the way, but I knew otherwise, you always longed for your own children. Too bad that battle had interrupted my plan of action, otherwise, I would have proposed back then ~I turn and step onto the window sill looking out across the village~ Well, perhaps, this will be goodbye for good then....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:43 pm

I turn my head.

It's in the best interest of others if things are that way.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:51 pm

~I turn my head to look back and grin~ You know, without me around, you always were so hopeless with the paperwork, just look at that mess on your desk, looks like you havent touched it in a few years.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:53 pm

I blush.

I was going to get to it.

I flicker to sit on the edge of the desk.

Paperwork is just so boring!
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:01 pm

~I flicker in front of you putting my hands down onto your desk just behind you as I lean in close to you and whisper softly~ Then forget the paperwork ~tilts my head slightly slowly moving in closer still whispering~ I got a better idea ~presses my lips gently to yours grabbing your waist pulling your body right to mine pressing both of us right up against each other kissing your delicate lips firmly deeply and passionately, a heated fiery passion to the kiss~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:05 pm

I kiss you back, mimicking your passion until I break the kiss, flickering across the room. I hold a hand over my mouth, gripping the wall with the other. My face is a bright, fiery red.

Kurama...
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:09 pm

~ I turn and lean against your desk with a slight grin ~ Whats the matter, felt like you were enjoying it, just like the old times, I help you with the paperwork, and help you enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:15 pm

Lady Mizu-

My advisor walks in and looks at us.

Umm... Lady Mizukage?

I clear my throat, my face still a bright red and turn holding my hands behind my back.

Marcus this is Yoko Kurama. Please make accommodations for him in one of the guest cottages.

He looks at me and you notice a look of pain in his eyes that quickly vanishes.

Right this way Mr. Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:31 pm

How about you go prepare the guest cottage for me and show me later Marc, there is something I must discuss with the Mizukage, a very important private matter, if you dont mind. ~I look to you with curiousity now~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:33 pm

He bows.

Of course.

His eyes meet mine once more before he leaves. I glance over at you.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:38 pm

~after he is gone I look to you~ Two things I would like to discuss with you, one being, what was the look in his eyes, and the other, a few spies among your anbu.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:40 pm

I'm quite aware of my ANBU situation. They won't live past today. Spies don't last very long in my ANBU groups. Things are different here now.

I look down and smile softly.

Marcus has been beside me for some time now.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:45 pm

You and Marc, lovers I take it? ~I turn away heading to the window leaning against the sill looking out across the village~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:47 pm

No. Not anymore...I am alone now. As I should be. As I said before, I'm not as young as I was.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:11 pm

None of us are, but being alone is never good ~flickers across the room behind you gently grabbing you by the wrists crossing them across your stomach~ You know I am here now, if your willing to give me the chance that is.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:14 pm

I smile gently.

I wish it were so simple.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:18 pm

You always did make everything so complicated for yourself. ~a smile upon my lips as I speak~ So why not be happy for a change...~I say as I begin to kiss your neck giving it a little nip~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:22 pm

I sigh.

Alright, alright. One date. I'll give you that.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:31 pm

That I can settle for. ~pulls out a blue rose placing it gently into your hair letting you go and turns towards the door~ Meet me at the main square in three hours exactly, dont be late. I will be sitting on the fountain waiting. ~turns around once more turning your head slightly and gives your lips a gentle deep passion filled heated kiss~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:33 pm

I smile and kiss you back just as a young jounin ninja flickers in.

Whoa...mom...majorly gross!
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:40 pm

~I glance over and decide to you let you go~ Remember, three hours ~and with that I flicker out~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:45 pm

She smiles at me.

He was hot. Does your mystery man have a name?

I scoff at her.

That is absolutely none of your business.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:36 pm

I flicker into my office and sit behind my desk sorting through paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:45 am

-While your sorting through your paperwork I happen to be leaning in the doorway with a slight smile looking over at you- Hard at it I see.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:48 am

Someone must do it.

I reach back and rub my neck. You notice the blood running down my hand.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:51 am

-I walk across the room to your desk taking your hand in mine- What happened here? Thats a pretty nasty looking gash you got
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:55 am

I glance down at my hand.

It's nothing. Just some business I was dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:59 am

You should at least wrap that up -pulls you out of your chair wrapping your arms around my neck then slides my hands down your side to your waist pulling your hips into mine smiling leaning my forehead against yours- You never showed up to the fountain for our meeting the other night, apparently your rather busy these days.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:01 pm

There were some things Mizuki asked me to do. I sent her to tell you I couldn't come. Did she not tell you?

I look at you questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:08 pm

She did, you raised a good kid there. -presses my lips to yours gently giving you a deep passion filled kiss leaning you over your desk putting you onto your back sliding a hand up underneath your shirt-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:12 pm

I half close my eyes, allowing you to kiss me, unsure of whether or not to kiss you back.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:17 pm

-I break the kiss and pull away from you as I begin to walk towards the door- Seems as though your not in the mood for my company at this time, see you around Lady Mizukage
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:20 pm

I saw the body last night Kura. It had your mark.

I glance over at you.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:28 pm

-I stop slightly turning towards you- Oh? Is that so?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:31 pm

It's dangerous what you're doing. You're going to get killed.

I turn my head.

I don't want to see that happen.

I close my eyes as tears start spilling across my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:37 pm

-I come up behind you putting my hands on your shoulders- What if, it wasnt me -my hands slide down your arms to your hands taking them in my own lacing our fingers together- What if I am being set up by someone, I stepped out of the game a few years back, havent killed since then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage Office   Mizukage Office - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizukage Office
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next