Journey of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey of the Shinobi

Start out as a genin decide wether you want to be good or evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Naruto: Shinobi Path
Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am by Inushi Yakura

» Empty Room((._. i'm all awone in here))
Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 am by Asayina Kuronomi

» Site Reconstruction
Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am by Kage

» Lookie!
Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 pm by Inushi Yakura

» :3 so very bored!:D
Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 am by Kage

» Ramen shop
Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm by Kage

» Side streets
Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am by Kage

» Kage's House
Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am by Neon

» Training
Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 am by Kage

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River)   Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:07 pm

inushi is different then me.... sis.. he hasnt died yet.. i mean...

thinks: i should have told her that

I dodge the kuni's by ducking down... as she reachs for my arm to kick me..i suprize her by leaning to the right away from her hand and kick...
Back to top Go down
Bleh
Gobi no Houkou(wolf demon)/First Class Jonnin

Female Number of posts : 2785
clan/bloodline : None
Registration date : 2008-09-11

character status
experience:
Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue255674/255674Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (255674/255674)

PostSubject: Re: Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River)   Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:16 pm

grabs your leg and pushes you backwords
explain now!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River)   Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:28 pm

as you push me backwards i land in a shadow...

sorry sis... but cant....

i do handsigns as i disapear in the shadow
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:
Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue255674/255674Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (255674/255674)

PostSubject: Re: Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River)   Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:45 pm

I grab you before you disapear tell me did you die that day did ou TELL ME !!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River)   Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:05 pm

i star her in the eyes....

Yes i did..
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River)   Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:01 pm

Why did you lie to me?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River)   Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:27 pm

I am sorry
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River)   Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:35 pm

its okay but please tell me what has been up latly please
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River)   Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:55 pm

I dont know how to say this....
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River)   Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:01 pm

say what?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River)   Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:36 am

i cant believe this im so bored
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River)   Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:47 pm

my hands grab yours as i make you let go of me disappearing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River)   Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Meadow by the Forest(East side of River)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2