Journey of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey of the Shinobi

Start out as a genin decide wether you want to be good or evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Naruto: Shinobi Path
Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am by Inushi Yakura

» Empty Room((._. i'm all awone in here))
Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 am by Asayina Kuronomi

» Site Reconstruction
Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am by Kage

» Lookie!
Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 pm by Inushi Yakura

» :3 so very bored!:D
Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 am by Kage

» Ramen shop
Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm by Kage

» Side streets
Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am by Kage

» Kage's House
Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am by Neon

» Training
Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 am by Kage

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Mountain over the Forest village

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mountain over the Forest village Empty
PostSubject: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:26 am

Me and my Father flicker to the top of the mountain
so come on tell me
ok ok your mother was really worried about loosing you cuz we got trethend they said that they wanted you, or they wanted to kill your mother I tried to stop them but I couldnt so they said either I kill her or they would take you away a torture you your mother asked me to kill her but she wanted for you to find out about this aster you were old enough and so you would be the kage of our village
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:28 am

whi was it that treatend us
I dont know they had masks over there heads
my face goes red
If I found out who it was I will rip there heads off
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:29 am

Oh! and they also had scratched headbands
this is turning out kinda funny
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:47 pm

I flicker in
Hmm
I look at my village
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:49 pm

I start to hum a song
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:56 pm

as I finish huming I flicker away
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

Male Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2008-10-24

character status
experience:
Mountain over the Forest village Left_bar_bleue100/100Mountain over the Forest village Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:27 am

I flicker in with my 7 clones *This is a great place to train*
Back to top Go down
Kage

Kage

Male Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2008-10-24

character status
experience:
Mountain over the Forest village Left_bar_bleue100/100Mountain over the Forest village Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:35 am

*Even if i have to kill my self i got to get stronger* The clones grab the swords and charge at me I use my sword to block all of them
The clones throw 5 shuriken at me only 2 hit me *its time to test that move*in mind:I hope I don't die for using this
I do some hand sings use 2 shuriken and flame them up I throw them at the clones I only hit 5 clones but the shuriken start to come back 1 shuriken hits me *If the other shuriken hit me i wold have died* My eyes turn to red
This is going to be fun I make 1 shadow clone I transform him into a shuriken and throw him
The clones jump over it but that clone throws 2 kunai at the back of those 2 clones and they poof away
Now this was fun I flicker away leaving 3 swords and 1 shuriken
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:48 pm

I flicker in I see the weapons I pick them up and flicker away
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:31 am

I flicker in as I look at my village
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:34 am

*catches ikasu* spar?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:38 am

sighs
Not now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:43 am

damn u coward
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:45 am

I ignore Jake as I keep looking at my village
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:46 am

>.> ur just a lil guy that thinks his big -_-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:49 am

I keep ignoring Jake as I still am looking at my village
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:49 am

pussy heh goodbye
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:50 am

As you finish talking I gasp in pain
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:53 am

dude i blocked u on msn
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:55 am

((why))
I quickly trow a kunai onto the side f the mountain without you noticing with a string going trough it as the string is tied around my waist I jump off the mountain
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:56 am

Ignores Ikasu (figure it out)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:58 am

((cuz I'm never on anymore?))
as I'm at the middle of the mountain the string ends as I'm hanging in the air I start swinging as I grab onto the mountain as I climb into a little cave in there
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:00 am

((ur stupid just look at our convo))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:02 am

((I dont get you))
I stay in the cave
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:03 am

*keeps ignoring u* ((u kno now?))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:05 am

((ummm.....kinda))
I stay in the cave as I start to think
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:06 am

*leaves*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:47 pm

I flicker away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain over the Forest village   Mountain over the Forest village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain over the Forest village
Page 1 of 1