Journey of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey of the Shinobi

Start out as a genin decide wether you want to be good or evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Naruto: Shinobi Path
River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am by Inushi Yakura

» Empty Room((._. i'm all awone in here))
River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 am by Asayina Kuronomi

» Site Reconstruction
River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am by Kage

» Lookie!
River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 pm by Inushi Yakura

» :3 so very bored!:D
River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 am by Kage

» Ramen shop
River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm by Kage

» Side streets
River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am by Kage

» Kage's House
River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am by Neon

» Training
River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 am by Kage

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Empty
PostSubject: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:05 pm

-flickers in staring out at the river-

Haru flickers in silently beside me hugging me. "It's getting closer to that time isn't it?"

-nods leaning on his shoulder tears running down my cheeks-

He sighs rubbing my arm. "I'm sorry. I was there was something I could do to stop it. How numb do you feel around him now?"

-looks down tears still falling on the ground-

"That bad huh?" He sighs. "I'm sorry sis...."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:13 pm

-blinks away my tears and stands up- Disappear. -flickers out-

He smiles. "Always a fighter. Way to go." He flickers out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:22 pm

-flickers in with Gaara- My mom used to bring me and Haru here all the time. -walks over to one of the cherry blossoms playing with it between my fingers- It's provided a lot of comfort for me in the past. I wonder why it doesn't help me now.
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
Lord of The World/ Kazekage of Sand Village(also a clan)/manda summoner/One tailed Jinchuriki
Lord of The World/ Kazekage of Sand Village(also a clan)/manda summoner/One tailed Jinchuriki
GrandMaster Gaara

Male Number of posts : 2805
Location : buying a top of the line electric shocking cookie jar =3
clan/bloodline : Sand
Registration date : 2008-09-05

character status
experience:
River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:25 pm

*I walk up behind you and place my hands on your waist smiling* I do not know. You are the only one who would *kisses your cheek once*
Back to top Go down
https://uzumaki-rpg-life.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:27 pm

-turns around and places my hand on your cheek smiling softly- It's fading...he's coming into my thoughts now...I'm losing...Why must I always lose...-leans upward kissing you softly-
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:
River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:31 pm

*Kisses you back softly and passionatly* I do not want to lose you, not now my love *continues to kiss you passionatly*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:33 pm

-kisses you back deeper more passionately- I know...
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:35 pm

*I gently lower you to the ground as I continue to kiss you passionately*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:18 pm

-breaks us apart so our lips are touching- I'll try...I'll hold it off for as long as I can...that is all I can promise...-kisses you again-
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:35 pm

I am glad to hear that *returns to kissing you as my hand begins to undo your top removing it*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:40 pm

-flickers in- So many problems.
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Yamakage/Kenshito Clan Leader/Rokubi no Raijuu
Princess Rinezumi

Female Number of posts : 859
clan/bloodline : Kenshito Clan
Registration date : 2008-09-07

character status
experience:
River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Left_bar_bleue17436283/17436283River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Empty_bar_bleue  (17436283/17436283)

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:26 pm

Followed you here silently and comes up behind you
I want to know why you want to make a deal with a liar.
Back to top Go down
http://creatures-of-myth.darkbb.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:30 pm

-sighs- I've seen enough violence...been the weapon of choice for most of it...I would rather take a chance to solve things logically.

Shenji flickers silently beside me. "I'm ready."

-I pull out the scroll- So shall we do this?
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:
River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Left_bar_bleue17436283/17436283River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Empty_bar_bleue  (17436283/17436283)

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:37 pm

looks at your scroll
Uh, that is a fake, it does not even glow
pulls out a dark orange glowing scrollKira snagged this from Miya, I know this is the real scroll, Rex allowed me to watch him and Gaara make it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:40 pm

-pockets the fake- Hmm...this could work to our advantage as well...
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:52 pm

He knows the feel of the real scroll, considering he was sealed inside of it. Are you ready shenji? Too bad you must go
kisses his cheekgoodbye friend
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:58 pm

Shenji steps forward. "I love her. So therefore I will do anything to make her happy."

-smiles- Goodbye, my dear friend.

He laughs. "Goodbye. My love."

-i look at Princess- Would you mind if I did it?
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:03 pm

hands akina the scroll, after you grab it I tell you enchantment ritualYou must unravel the scroll as you throw it around Shenji and say Scroll of soul sealing: release and seal
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:22 pm

-nods and takes the scroll as you hand it to me and looks over at Shenji- Thank you.

He smiles. "Be happy. My love."

-unraveling the scroll and tossing it around him I say- Scroll of soul sealing, release and seal
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:25 pm

I watch as shenji is consumed by fire, it sizzles loudly and disperses, the scroll wraps itself back up and glows with shenji's chakra color, Gaara stands in his place, gaara holds the scroll
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:28 pm

-a single tears falls down my cheek- Gaara.
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:29 pm

I will leave you two alone then
flickers away
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:03 pm

-flickers in on a nearby tree next to the river and leans back and looks down at my hands- Why am I always killing someone? I'm such a terrible person. -buries my face in my hands and cries softly-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:58 pm

-flickers in-

Haru flickers in in front of me and is taken back by the blood red in my eyes. "How long?"

Only 15 minutes. -leans against a tree and throws up-

Haru winces seeing the blood come between my teeth. "That's sick."

You didn't have to drink it! -wipes my mouth- Did he agree?

He nods winking. "Without hesistion. He wants us both pretty badly. Jeez sis! How much of his blood did you take?"

More than I wanted to. I had to make sure Retsue thought I was serious. It was all I could do to hold it down while I was there. I only need to take from his wrist now.

Haru chuckles. "You made it that convincing?"

-nods- Yeah. I didn't wanna take that much again. I'm gonna take a little more tonight. Retsue should leave for a while after that. He has more business to do.

Haru nods. "I'll see to it that he does leave tonight. Be careful." He flickers out.

-spitting out the last of his blood I flicker out-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:15 pm

-flickers in with Gaara- Ok close your eyes.
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:23 pm

*Eyes are closed* I hate having my eyes closed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:30 pm

-laughs- I know love. -pulls you along side me as we start to walk through the forest-
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:35 pm

can I open them yet? *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:35 pm

-smiles as you hear a door shut behind you- Yeah.
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:40 pm

*Opens my eyes slowly* No whips then? *grins and chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:42 pm

-you see a beautiful little cottage made out of all wood- No I'm afraid not. -laughs- Come outside.
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:50 pm

Nice little cozy place *smiles and grabs your hand* ok
(G2G, be back in about an hour)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:55 pm

-smiles and walks you outside and you see a beautiful waterfall surounding us- See? It's just us.
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:12 pm

*smiles as I gaze at the waterfall* I love this place *smiles as I now look into your eyes*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:28 pm

-smiles and leans on you- So do I.
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:32 pm

*looks out at the waterfall as I hold you close to me* I love this alot, spending time with just you like this *smiles warmly*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:38 pm

I love you. -kisses your hands softly-
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:40 pm

I love you dearly my goddess *smiles looking into your eyes* I love those eyes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:50 pm

-leans back and kisses you softly-
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:55 pm

I completely entangle our fingers and turns you around, holding your back against my chset. I smile and kiss your neck gently
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:01 pm

-tilts my head back letting you kiss it-
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:05 pm

*keeps kissing your neck softly as I whisper* I will treasure you forever my love *begins to bite your neck softly as I kiss it*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:10 pm

-smiles- Good...
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:15 pm

*keeps biting and kissing your neck gently*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:23 pm

-moans softly, closing my eyes-
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Holds you really close to me as I kiss you more passionately and bite gently
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:33 pm

-smiles and reaches back placing my hand on your cheek-
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:37 pm

Lets stay out here for a bit longer my love *smiles holding you really close to me*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:43 pm

Ok. -smiles and pulls you with me toward the waterfall-
Back to top Go down
GrandMaster Gaara
GrandMaster Gaara

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:50 pm

*Go with you towards the waterfall* So honey...what are you thinking right now my love?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)   River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

River within the Sakura Forest (Only I know about it.)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next